· SHRED. ROTATIONAL ENERGY SYSTEM™ | Patent-pending technology that manages the effects of rotational accelerations to the head on impact by allowing a relative movement between the helmet and the head through the use of ultra-thin, multi-directional absorption units made with an elastic layer.
· SLYTECH™ SHOCK ABSORPTION | A patented honeycomb cone structure made of SLYTECH™ Foam is integrated into the EPS impact absorption element to allow impact energy to dissipate in multiple directions for optimal safety.
· XT2® | Anti-microbial technology that uses silver to provide permanent odor protection.
· VENTILATION | Strategic vent system to channel warm air from the goggles and the front of the helmet to its back, preventing goggles from fogging and the head from sweating.
· SL CHIN GUARD | Fully compatible with SHRED. Soft-Ear Chin Guards.
- CONSTRUCTION | Hard Shell | Integrated SLYTECH™ NOSHOCK honeycomb | 12 vents
- SAFETY STANDARDS | EN1077B (Europe snow) | ASTMF2040 (USA snow)
- MATERIAL | SHRED. Shield toughened ABS | Super Light EPS | SLYTECH™ proprietary foam
- WEIGHT | 460 g [Size S]
- Multiple patents pending